Webb Construction has a long history of work in the education sector. Over the years we have completed projects for Auburn University, Tuskegee University, Point University, Muscogee County Schools, Lee County Schools, and Russell County Schools, among others.
Our large bonding capacity for a single job of $17 million and aggregate limit of $30 million allows us to deliver a wide scope of work. From the re-roofing of a middle school to the design/build of a university athletic facility, we are equipped to handle most any project.
We understand that most education projects are underfunded and time sensitive. Our seasoned team will partner with your school to deliver a cost-effective project within your timeline.
• Marshall Middle School- Columbus, GA
• Mathews Elementary- Columbus, GA
• Russell County Middle- Seale, AL
• Double Churches Elementary- Columbus, GA
• South Columbus Elementary- Columbus, GA
• Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic- Columbus, GA
• Westminster Christian Academy- Columbus, GA
• Cusseta Road Elementary- Columbus, GA
• Central Elementary- Phenix City, AL
• Mountain View Elementary- Manchester, GA
• McBride Elementary- Fort Benning, GA
• Lloyd School- Fort Benning, GA
• Smiths Station Elementary, Smiths, AL
• Auburn University
• Tuskegee University
• Point University
• Southern Union State College
• Central Alabama Community College